Friday, July 31, 2009

Suspended

Adjust. Adapt. Evolve. Change. Flex. How many ways can you say move on? I'm thinking about Tim just as much these days as ever, but when I think about him it's with more calm, more peace, more assurance, more confidence, and even more joy. I think it's time to suspend entries in this blog, at least for now.

I do a lot of praying all during the day but those prayers are usually quick, targeted, specific requests. At night after I go to bed, the praying I do is more conversational, two-way, listening much more than talking. Sometimes it's short, sometimes it's lengthy. That all depends on how sleepy I am.

In the last months those bed-time conversations tend to be about current events and end-time prophecies, plus what heaven is like. Heaven's environment, people, hierarchies, activities, technology, size, and specific geographic and cultural differences between heaven and earth.

I hate falling asleep right in the middle of something fascinating - like the images I got the other night of one block in the city, specifically one skyscraper with no outside walls, all the support in the center core and only "heavy air" panels on the outsides (I don't know what else to call them) preventing things from falling out. The designers and architects and builders and decorators of it all work in that building, and they like it.

I have written some of these things down for my own benefit but not in a blog. I may create a blog for it, though. I prayed and asked the Lord about doing that, whether it was a good idea, advisable or not. He isn't saying no. He's sort of leaving it up to me.

If I actually create a blog for these thoughts, I will put a link to it here.

----------------------------

Okay, I started one. Here's where it is... http://www.speakingofheaven.wordpress.com

No comments: